[Anime] Pokémon: The Origin TV Anime to Premiere in October

The Pokemon Special manga isn't really dark. It can be serious and it certainly has those elements of danger that make the story worth something, but it's still totally a kids series. Just a very well written one.
 
I see; it's just that whenever I tend to hear about the manga, it's stuff like this :sweat:

[hide] lQm3Rfw.avif[/hide]
 
The idea of an anime that follows Red/Blue sounds great, hopefully this gets a dub and is released in North America
 
The 3D on the 3DS is optional. So you can just turn it off.
I know but back when the system was new it killed my enthusiasm for it when the big gimmick was one I couldn't use. Now I just wonder how long it will be before Nintendo replace it. I don't want to go and buy one now only for Nintendo to announce in January that they're going to release a replacement handheld system :sweat:
 
I know but back when the system was new it killed my enthusiasm for it when the big gimmick was one I couldn't use. Now I just wonder how long it will be before Nintendo replace it. I don't want to go and buy one now only for Nintendo to announce in January that they're going to release a replacement handheld system :sweat:

They aren't going to announce a new handheld system any time soon, especially considering how they are only getting around to releasing Pokemon X/Y only now. They might announce a new model though, but all the games and such still would be compatible, it'd be just a change of shape/format, like the 3DS XL.
 
Well it's about time! I hope this becomes WAY more successful than they were expecting, and then that success is tripled when it comes to America and other countries. I know it's just a short special, but I hope it becomes so successful that they make more. I know I'm not the only ones who grew tired of Ash & friends a LONG time ago, and it's not like they don't have tons of ideas to draw from.

It would be like if they still kept around Tommy for the entire show. It'd be boring.

I hope this sinks the XY anime and they go to this sort of series. Ash can turn into ash for all I care.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top