Pokémon HJU Trade Station

Cyberman|00

VAMOLA!
I think it's about time that we have a thread dedicate to Pokémon trade for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, HeartGold/Soulsilver and soon Black/White for fill your Pokédex or breed purposes.

Post your friend code with the specific pokémon (can be include Genders, nature, Abilities etc)

Btw do anyone have a male Pikachu with surf move? Will trade you a level 13 Scyther with Nature Sassy and Ability Technician. Moves = Leer, Focus Energy, Pursuit and False Swipe.

My SoulSilver friend code is 3610 3474 3873. Thanks
 
Anyway, would anyone be willing to help grind my team? It's taking forever fighting randoms in Victory Road so I can beta N and Gaycheese.

Ninta
4254 9082 1687
 
In that case, please can you hack Treeko level 1, Palkia level 1, Heatran level 1, Cresselia Level 1, Manaphy level 1, Shaymin level 1 for me?. :169:


easily.

Normal or Shiny?

ALSO: If you could save me the time, please post their National Pokedex Numbers going from highest to lowest.


ALSO: Want them all holding anything?



Code:
0561 3018 4120


AND;
I can get you a Pikachu with Surf
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top