I have placed bets with some games and actually won a good amount of money off it but I haven't tried it with playing Final Fantasy games. My playing friends would never agree to betting because I'm the one who introduced them to the game, so they feel I'm too skilled at the game.

I'm not into betting with games. In my opinion games are made for people to enjoy life and technology. Betting and gambling in a form of a game or with games will make it somehow not enjoyable or the essence of it. Having a friend or a family with you playing games is enjoyable enough, no need for betting.

I'm not into betting with games. In my opinion games are made for people to enjoy life and technology. Betting and gambling in a form of a game or with games will make it somehow not enjoyable or the essence of it. Having a friend or a family with you playing games is enjoyable enough, no need for betting.

I think that depending on the kind of people you play with would determine whether you would place bets on playing or not. Like my friends we are like a gaming crew, so we always gamble with placing bets just to intensify our gaming seriousness.