In truth, he is actually a wise man as you put it because not all individuals would think strategically in such a way to have their business investment and establishment secured from possible embarrassment and shutdown.

That man's game house taught me a lot of lessons on things that goes on within a gaming center that no one ordinarily can discover unless you are part of the crew that always camp in the game house. In as much as the game house owner have everything under control, I wouldn't allow myself to frequent there because definitely one day, someone would fall a victim.

Never placed bets on the FF games. We used to do that with the CSGO and few other games. And even on minecraft but not much doing that with the FF series of games. So it does kind of sound a bit different in that context.

Some of my close friends who didn't understand Final Fantasy games well would never agree to placing bets when playing but the gurus in the game would be the one pushing me to bet with them. I did for some time, lost some and win some. It was all part of the fun.

I did it back then a couple of times but stopped, I haven't tried it again with Final Fantasy games for a while now but I definitely do it a lot more often with soccer games like FIFA and PES.

I still place bets today both in playing FIFA games as well as PES anytime I played with my friends. It's a lot more fun when playing soccer with bets placed on who is going to be the winner. I even still play outside bets in real football.

I think it can be fun if the things are friendly. But often they don't end up that way. So we have to see what may or may not work out for us. And that's what I have learned from my experience.

You can win a lot of money through that, as long as you are playing with mature people.

I think it can be fun if the things are friendly. But often they don't end up that way. So we have to see what may or may not work out for us. And that's what I have learned from my experience.

You are absolutely correct with that assertion, on the first start of placing bets, it's always fun but when one loses much continously over a long period of time, it definitely gets sour and brings about transfer aggression.

You can win a lot of money through that, as long as you are playing with mature people.

I have actually won quite a reasonable amount of money through placing bets on games and I equally lost a reasonable amount as well. I would call it a 50/50 shot. It's never a one way streak when it comes to winning bets placed on games. It's just like gambling.

I do think they have online sites for playing video games and placing a bet as well these days- but if you think about it, this kind of gambling requires skill as well. But unlike when you play slot machines and roll craps - or play blackjack, you tend never to get any better at these games. They now have video games to gamble on in Vegas and Atlantic City and they require more skill !

It is something that I never did all through my gaming life for I always want to play the game for fun and nothing more. The dangers of placing bets while gaming can go sour and that is the reason we need to be cautious when we play games. Some bugs in some games can make things change and the need for us to avoid such situation where fight can break out.

I do think they have online sites for playing video games and placing a bet as well these days- but if you think about it, this kind of gambling requires skill as well. But unlike when you play slot machines and roll craps - or play blackjack, you tend never to get any better at these games. They now have video games to gamble on in Vegas and Atlantic City and they require more skill !

The truth is that for a gamer to play bets on games, you really need to know what you are doing and can be able to manipulate things to your favor. I am against any form of cheating in games, if not for that reason, I would have been placing bets on games that I know that I can play well.