Black Ranger RX
I don't have low self esteem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6xMJ4N54X4
Now, I'm not completely fluent enough in Japanese to understand what she's screaming about, but I'm pretty sure it's because the neighbours are playing their music too loud. And while some people might feel the need to call her a spoilt bitch I kinda feel sorry for her. I mean, why can't whoever's playing the music get some headphones or something?
edit: oh, and here's an IPod Commercial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw59rEDR9Dw
Now, I'm not completely fluent enough in Japanese to understand what she's screaming about, but I'm pretty sure it's because the neighbours are playing their music too loud. And while some people might feel the need to call her a spoilt bitch I kinda feel sorry for her. I mean, why can't whoever's playing the music get some headphones or something?
edit: oh, and here's an IPod Commercial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw59rEDR9Dw
Last edited: