Pick your favorite English Cartoon Spiderman Voice

BigMac1212

New Member
There's been several actors who lend their voices to the animated verson of Peter Parker. GrilledMonkeyFat has put all voices on this video and allowed us to pick the best. Here's the video:

Spiderman voices through the years

I like Chris Barnes, the voice of the '90s Spiderman.

BTW, has Spiderman always been a smart alec when he dons the Red & Blue costume?
 
Last edited:
Spider-man has always been one hell of a smart alec even IN the black costume. He will always at least have one joke well except in Kraven's last Hunt dear lord that **** was dark and not as in whiney emo dark but Spidey get buried alive and shot in the head dark.Also I still hear Chris Barns voice when ever I read Spider-man
 
rino ramano, I heard his spidey voice first in the games, and they were awesome, plus he got a heck of a lot of awesome lines, I wish he voiced another spidey series, I never got to watch unlimited.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top