Peacock Renews Twisted Metal For Second Season

Administrator
<p>One of the many, many surprises of last night’s Game Awards was Anthony Mackie, star of Peacock’s Twisted Metal TV series, walking onstage and confirming a second season of the show after performing a weird act where he pointed and made random noises at various crowd members. We didn’t get what that was about, but more TM is fine with us.</p>

I had a great time with the cars on the game and on the show. Twister, Outlaw, Roadkill, and Sweet Tooth were all excellent. We're overjoyed to have a second season with even more vehicles from the game! Spectre and Brimstone have the potential to be fantastic.

I wanna make you laugh and then I want to stab you
Wow, didn't see that coming! Anthony Mackie's surprise announcement was a total curveball at the Game Awards. I'm cautiously optimistic about a second season. The first one had its moments, but I hope they dial back on the sophomoric jokes a bit. Fingers crossed for more character development and maybe a hint at a new Twisted Metal game?

Finally, some good news! Twisted Metal was my guilty pleasure last summer. The over-the-top action and Mackie's charisma kept me entertained. That weird act at the Game Awards? Classic Mackie. Can't wait for more chaos on wheels, and I hope they keep the humor cranked up. Sweet Tooth is my spirit animal. Samoa Joe looks intimidating playing him.

Hopchester
I'll admit, I was skeptical about a TV adaptation of Twisted Metal, but Mackie and the gang proved me wrong. That weird act at the Game Awards? Classic Mackie being, well, classic Mackie. I'm excited about a second season. The mix of action, humor, and that hint of insanity is a winning formula

What a pleasant surprise! Twisted Metal's first season had its quirks, and Mackie's announcement at the Game Awards was the cherry on top. The show's blend of post-apocalyptic mayhem and Mackie's charismatic delivery boy made it a unique watch. While the sophomoric jokes might not be everyone's cup of tea, I appreciate the show's commitment to not taking itself too seriously. Here's hoping the second season not only maintains the humor but also delves deeper into the characters' backgrounds. I'm cautiously optimistic and eagerly awaiting the return of John Doe and Quiet.

Hey, this news just made my day! I've been hooked on "Twisted Metal" since day one. The mix of post-apocalyptic mayhem and Anthony Mackie's charisma is a winning combo. Can't wait to see what they have in store for Season 2. Sweet Tooth forever!As a long-time fan of the original PlayStation game, I've got mixed feelings. Season 1 was a nostalgic ride, but I hope they don't stray too far from the game's essence. It's all about the twisted vehicles and crazy characters. Don't let us down Peacock!

Vic

KISS OF DEATH
Peacock has been on a roll lately! Is "Twisted Metal" going to be one of their best originals? That's a victory. Congratulations to the cast, crew, and everyone involved. We can only hope that they maintain their momentum and continue to deliver binge-worthy content. Seeing Thomas Haden Church on screen again brings back memories. "Sideways" was a classic, and now he's in a post-apocalyptic world with car thieves wielding axes? Please include me in the nostalgia trip.