Passing of Torch [Geki to Guon]

I have no idea. From what I see, Geki and Gouon have nothing really in common that they could use. It worked for Magi to Bouken because they both had the cell phone changers. Not sure what the Bouken to Geki passing was.
 
Oh, I got an Idea, how about GekiRed finishing his Training and then Someone blocked his fist, namely Go-OnRed. Then they would both give each other a thumbs up as GekiRed heads into the shadows and the flames light up for Go-OnRed. Now that would be great.
 
I think it will be animal themed since Go-onger is partially animal themed while Gekiranger is animal themed period (maybe).:sweat:
 
Oh, I got an Idea, how about GekiRed finishing his Training and then Someone blocked his fist, namely Go-OnRed. Then they would both give each other a thumbs up as GekiRed heads into the shadows and the flames light up for Go-OnRed. Now that would be great.

That's a great idea!! :buttrock: And that wasn't sarcasm by the way.:sweat: :)
 
They could do the same thing, except with Super Geki Red (with battle damage) and they would both give a martial arts bow instead of a tag team high five before Jan dissapears in the darkness.
 
Hopefully it won't be as lame as the cell phone call like what they did for the passing of the torch in Magiranger-Boukenger.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top