Outlast, Netflix's Answer to Survivor

They never mentioned only one person will Survive. So I believe this is how the show will work. The people who will make in the end in the whole trial will split the 1 million dollars. So I wonder if I am contestants, I can sabotage others so I will share the money with less people.
I don't think it works that way. If they were planning to reward based on the number of users, they would typically announce prize money for the top three participants. However, it appears that they will only be rewarding one person, likely the winner or the last survivor.

In addition, it's important to consider the criteria for being the winner or the last survivor. Is it based on a particular task or challenge? Are there specific rules or guidelines to follow? Without more information, it's difficult to determine how the reward will be distributed.

DJ

I just watched the trailer for Outlast and I have to say, the cast looks really intriguing! The girl who's a sober former drug addict caught my attention right away. I think it's fantastic that the show is featuring people from all sorts of backgrounds and giving them the opportunity to display their survival skills. Seeing how they adapt to the harsh Alaskan wilderness and work together to improve their chances of survival will definitely be captivating. Personally, I'm rooting for the girl and I hope her journey will encourage others who are going through similar struggles.

The varied composition of Outlast's cast brings a captivating aspect to the series, and I am eagerly anticipating how they will overcome the obstacles presented by the Alaskan wilderness. It is commendable that the female participant is utilizing her expertise to motivate others, and I extend my well-wishes to her and the entire ensemble.

I think Netflix got some idea from Disney shows located in Alaska like Gold Rush, Deadliest Catch or Ice Road Truckers. People liked who those workers survive deadliest situations at North and freezing temperatures so this survivor is at same location.