Outbreak - An Interactive Zombie Survival Movie

Bolt

boogie woogie feng shui
One of my buddies just linked me to this, it's super cool. It's an interactive movie dealing with a zombie outbreak, similar to those old "choose your own adventure" books. While watching the movie, at various intervals you'll be prompted to make a choice--a choice that your survival may depend on. Can you survive The Oubreak? Play it now (in the dark)!

 
i played it and died in three turns. damn me and my big heart

EDIT: second try i lived.
 
Last edited:
took me a while to find the survive ending, that was pretty fun though.
 
After that experience now I'm really sure. There's no doubt about it this time. I'll never ever ever ever ever!!! Survive in a real Zombie invasion:laugh:
 
I totally disagree with some of the decisions, and I hated feeling railroaded or 'damned' three or four steps back... but it is very, very cool. Of course, the zombie survival guide would argue:

1.) keep moving
2.) never, ever turn the lights on or show signs of habitation in a home
3.) open spaces > closed spaces
4.) infection = execution, mercy = death
 
I totally disagree with some of the decisions, and I hated feeling railroaded or 'damned' three or four steps back... but it is very, very cool.

Yeah, that's really about the only thing I didn't like about it (other than the chick's acting); the options were too few and general. In that situation, the first thing I would do is kill the asshole that's making a lot of noise, and then rape the girl, but of course they won't let us do that.

Seriously, I encourage everybody to give it a try. It's a really unique, fun experience!
 
It took me lots of tries to get it. I think it's cuz' I was making IMO the right decisions. Haven't these people seen a zombie movie,killing the guy is the best thing to do. Otherwise,he's gonna get you later.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top