Other ways of buying online?

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
Not sure if this is the right place for a topic like this, but I'd like to buy online but the only way I can do that is if I use my sister's visa. Other then credit card, what would be some other ways that I can do some online shopping?
 
Look on eBay and simply ask if they will take money order or check? That would really be the only other way, LOL. And if there's stores you're wanting to shop on, again, email and ask if they take either of those type of payments besides credit card payments.
 
I've heard people say that those pre-paid Visa cards are good for online stuffs. It's also not linked to your credit, which is always a good thing.

https://www.vanillavisa.com/gcreports/learnmore.jsp

I'd use caution when it comes to those. They're starting to get a bad name on Rip-Off Report or the Bad Business site - not sure which one I read it out.. maybe both, LOL.

As for my personal opinion on those.. I'd say get your own bank account with debit card. If you're too young you parents can (if they want to) do it for you. Those pre-paid cards charge you like $10 the first time you activate them and it charges $5 every time you add more money on it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top