PARTY HARD
You are listening to Otaku Voice, the voice of the Otaku!

We are a group of Otakus who have a wide range of interests and wish to share our passion with the world (of Otakus). We mainly deal with anime and manga, but our fangasms also include the J-Pop of today, the bangin’ celebrities of Japan, and of course, the games we all love. Our podcast contains spoilers, and we make sure to let you know that it DOES contain spoilers so you will not be grinding your teeth with the bombardment of spoilers filling your ears. We aim to satisfy our listeners, but everything you may want to hear may not be in the uploaded episodes, so be sure to visit to fulfill Otaku needs. No Otaku’s voice is left unheard.

Our group consists of:
- Delfin, our leader, our master, our dictator, and Podcast captain
- Kelly, our site editor and our code monkey
- Anthony, one of our elite artists and our papi grande
- Justin, our podcaster, artist-in-training, writer, and resident hentai
- Me, Jamie, the advertiser, the Kamen Rider, and the black sheep of the cast and family

Every weekday, there’s something new going on. Mondays, Delfin has Kelly read a random manga and has him write an article about it, even if it pains him to do so (his suffering is our pleasure). Tuesdays, the latest podcast is released. Wednesday, Justin releases articles on things that we haven’t touched upon during the podcast. On Thursdays, I write articles about ANYTHING I or the fans want. Yes, even my favorite subject, Tokusatsu. And on Fridays, Anthony writes about fan-oriented articles.

We all have a role within this group, and you, the fans, are our pride and joy.

Accept us. Love us. And we will always be yours.

Check us out at Otaku Voice.