Otakon 2007? + Geki cosplay picture! >_>

OphanimGunner

The one to rule the world...
And as usual, I only appear right before a con. :P So is anyone going to be going to Otakon this year? I was supposed to have my Retsu and Ran go with me, but they backed out. There's a Mele going (who isn't me? Gasp!), and I'm struggling to get my Rio-sama costume done. ...once I force myself to work on it more. The idea of having a Mele gets my tail into gear though, I think, though I won't have a wig in time. >_> Whoopsie.

Anyway, as promised.

102_4141.jpg


SHUBA SHUBA, BITCHES! Got my official jacket in the mail today after having preordered it in April. Should have probably gone with a medium instead of a large, but it still fits me well.

-mutter- ...$272...

So is anyone else going to be going?
 
Last edited:
But of course. :P

Hey, awesome. That means I've got one person I can bribe into holding me up and doing the Venoms-throne bit when I'm Rio. Whoot!
 
Now I'm just tempted to ambush you with b-boy dancers with CLIMAX JUMP Hip-Hop playing on a boombox while dressed as RyuRyou XD
 
Oh, don't worry. Plenty of pictures will be taken. :D We should have the whole triangle for ACen next year (and I pray for easier jackets in the next season. We THOUGHT these would be easy, but noooo.).

Besides, Keith, you know I'd have to take a bunch of pictures as Rio, you fanboy you. :P

There was an Abared at AnimeUSA when I re-wore Natsuki. He did the best Hard Gay impersonation I'd ever seen.

...I think the last time I saw him was leading a Hard Gay conga line down the hallway.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top