Seven Year Itch Member Jul 4, 2007 #25 mattcomics said: Sadly, I have to work. BUT I get holiday pay at least and I'll be out by 9pm. Click to expand... same with me but i get off at 11:00pm:bawling:
mattcomics said: Sadly, I have to work. BUT I get holiday pay at least and I'll be out by 9pm. Click to expand... same with me but i get off at 11:00pm:bawling:
HaiTien78 Member Jul 4, 2007 #27 Happy Day that Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum saved the world from an alien invasion :laugh:
KR Hyper Kabuto Like a passing wind... Jul 4, 2007 #28 I'm gonna go outside later and fire up some firecrackers! INDEPENDENCE USA!
JustAnotherBlueRanger Member Jul 4, 2007 #29 Important safety note: Roman Candles are best aimed at the faces and heads of those you care about. Thank you, that is all. *JK.
Important safety note: Roman Candles are best aimed at the faces and heads of those you care about. Thank you, that is all. *JK.
ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Jul 4, 2007 #30 BoukenBlack said: Happy 4th of July HJU...so who has the beer? Click to expand... I do!! And happy 4th of July!!
BoukenBlack said: Happy 4th of July HJU...so who has the beer? Click to expand... I do!! And happy 4th of July!!