Orphan:First Kill Review: Despite the flaws, I want more!

I just watched it, It could be better but its okay. I want to see more of Esther so I hope Isabelle gives the role a try one last time before she turns 30.
 
Esther is back and it's hard to imagine that she has an empathetic side. If you can root for her then I must be missing a whole lot. Got to see the movie to know what. I'd watch it anyway because as bad as she is known to be I still want to know what else she is up to. There's just something about her that keeps you wanting more.
 
I just watched this in Paramount+. I love the movie but it could have been better. I heard Isabelle wants to make a 3rd film but I hope she won't make us wait for another 13 years.
 
I watch this movie with my family, I just couldn't stop watching it alone, its one of my best movies so far.
 
Maniac became my favorite new song after I watched this movie. It is more campy than scary this time around. It reminds me of what happened to Baby Jane. I wish they added more tension and build up before the climax. Julia Stiles should be in more movies.
 
The previous movie was excellent. The fact that they repeatedly employed the same actress truly surprised me. No offense intended, but to make the actress look younger, they really ought to have applied some sort of anti-aging technology. It is absolutely absurd that she played a woman in her 30s in the first movie when she was only 12 years old, and a child in the second when she is 25. They should use for CGI if they will make a 3rd movie.
 
I wish they made the feud between Esther and Tricia much more longer. Like before they decided to kill each other, they will try to one up each other. It will be a better movie if its 10 minutes longer.
 
I think the anti-aging technology here did it's job well. A thirty -year old Isabella Furman playing the character as a young girl (teen) to be precise
 
I am still crossing my fingers that it has high enough ratings in Paramount Plus that a 3rd movie gets greenlit. I want to see more of Esther killing people.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top