Optimal Optimus... out of box... 10 bucks?

Seems to be in pretty good condition. A little dusty... I'll try and snap a pic of it.

But 10 bucks... I'd buy rusty nails for 10 bucks.
 
Seems to be in pretty good condition. A little dusty... I'll try and snap a pic of it.

But 10 bucks... I'd buy rusty nails for 10 bucks.

sounds like you have already talked your self into it so you may as well get it least you regret not getting it cause someone here talked you out of it :O_O: All I can say is that I've found it to be a fun decent toy
 
If it's mostly complete or even partially there's always people selling loose pieces or looking for junkers. Maybe check on tfw or seibertron (I'm mostly on cybertron.ca) if you are in need for a few more. It's a munky trukk man! come on!:P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top