OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

It HAS to be it...though I didn't know that they only came with the DVD. I just don't see any other reason for a Kamen Rider movie to be around 6000yen.

Most DVDs retail for around 4,500 Yen in Japan. This isn't anything new. A Collector's Pack would cost a bit more.

I'm still leaning towards "no" on this one, but we'll see. I don't see any text on the ad that says it is or isn't.
 
Most DVDs retail for around 4,500 Yen in Japan. This isn't anything new. A Collector's Pack would cost a bit more.

I'm still leaning towards "no" on this one, but we'll see. I don't see any text on the ad that says it is or isn't.

It may not be new but "I" still find it expensive :thumbs:
 
you of all people passing on core medals, why?

I meant "no" as in I doubt that's the case. Oki says he thinks it's a pack in though. I am gonna ask Mr. S if he can read the picture thing.

Edit: I can CONFIRM that the O-Medal Set EX is a separate release unrelated to the DVD. :) No price yet though.
 
Last edited:
I meant "no" as in I doubt that's the case. Oki says he thinks it's a pack in though. I am gonna ask Mr. S if he can read the picture thing.

Edit: I can CONFIRM that the O-Medal Set EX is a separate release unrelated to the DVD. :) No price yet though.

Super, now I'll have a DVD I can't do anything with.

Oh well, better safe than sorry, and I'll have 6000yen by May
 
Clearer pictures:
20110209b6dd1064ef42dda.jpg

201102096d137f354b02a87.jpg

201102098263f59768b3d7c.jpg


OCC 05 TaJaDol Combo
- More pictures can be found here: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10136201
10136201p.jpg

10136201a8.avif
10136201a.avif

Candy Toy OOO Form Change:
- Giant Scorpion can de-assemble to form the CLAWS and attach to the Birth figure
- Link here: http://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29349&extra=page=1

Capsule O-Medal Case (May)
- Note these are NOT real cores.
20110209_e4f48374214aafe8f1dfx9CXSGb0grCc.jpg
 
I might have to get me one of those Taka Keychains to wear around. Possibly Tora if they make that one, though it doesn't look like it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top