OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

those kamen rider 5 figures are so cute! What size are they ? Is the 5= for ages 5 & up ?.. **** them I want to play with them LOL :P
 
Lmao my medal set 01 & 02 finally shipped

Merchandise Total: 1,600
Shipping Charge: 1,200
Total: 2,800

Shipping was almost as much as the medals ! I didn't really want to ship them sal as it would take for ever & you can't track it ... I bet they would get "lost" allong the way as well & didn't want to risk that quite frankly with the first set!
 
I wonder how hard it is too find a Os Driver and the DX medal Sets...

Are these Medals THAT addicting? I haven't got any yet.
 
I wonder how hard it is too find a Os Driver and the DX medal Sets...

Are these Medals THAT addicting? I haven't got any yet.

OOO Driver - hard to get, but not impossible

Medal set - ridiculously hard to get unless you want to pay through the nose.

And yes, they are very addicting. I think I like them even more than Gaia memories.
 
THAT'S IT !!!! I have finally given in and officially decided to start the addiction like everyone else ....... OOOz MEDALS !!!! I just couldn't help myself after seeing the binder / holder ..... T_T its so damn sexy ~ >.< ~

I just want one of each core that comes out in the show, and hopefully the panda stuff isn't a hyper battle video core..... that you get a panda head which looks adorable and makes the enemy go "Awww" ~

I Just need to figure out what to do with the Condor cells that it comes with, maybe I"ll sell it or keep it for trade..... or just give it to my frd if she decides to buy the taka and peacock candroids and wants a set of bird cells.
 
Last edited:
I'm just wondering about where I can get the mini Faiz figure. Is it candy toy or Gashapon? Faiz has always been one of my top three Riders.
 
THAT'S IT !!!! I have finally given in and officially decided to start the addiction like everyone else ....... OOOz MEDALS !!!! I just couldn't help myself after seeing the binder / holder ..... T_T its so damn sexy ~ >.< ~

I just want one of each core that comes out in the show, and hopefully the panda stuff isn't a hyper battle video core..... that you get a panda head which looks adorable and makes the enemy go "Awww" ~

I Just need to figure out what to do with the Condor cells that it comes with, maybe I"ll sell it or keep it for trade..... or just give it to my frd if she decides to buy the taka and peacock candroids and wants a set of bird cells.

I wonder how long I can hold my desires... as Kougami says 'DESIRE! CAN SAVE THE WORLD!':laugh:

Anyway, if anyone wants to know the medals released so far, go here, and they always update:
http://www.ganbaride.com/product/medal.html
 
I wonder how long I can hold my desires... as Kougami says 'DESIRE! CAN SAVE THE WORLD!':laugh:

Anyway, if anyone wants to know the medals released so far, go here, and they always update:
http://www.ganbaride.com/product/medal.html

haha well you've outlasted me so far, and usually I can hold myelf off for quite a while in most cases >.<

Woo goodies, Skull medal is coming out on my birthday XD ~

by the way, panda core is out..... I do not know how to respond to this..... =_+

http://www.ganbaride.com/product/
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top