OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

I think by the time I get an OOO Driver I would have all the medals ....... and I would do more than just spam it @_@ ....... would prob wear the belt as long as I'm at home :sweat:
 
I'm wondering if we'll be getting any other toys for WONDERFUL other than the BoraKaWani figure. Anybody hear if Monster Gara is getting a vinyl figure too?
 
I'm wondering if we'll be getting any other toys for WONDERFUL other than the BoraKaWani figure. Anybody hear if Monster Gara is getting a vinyl figure too?

Medal Set SP + RHS BuraKaWani. That's it. If there were anything else, it would have appeared in magazines or any special events.


just got set 04 honestly I think I dislike this set the most... The only one I really like out of the 3 is the trex :)

Initially I didn't like PuToTyra, but I kinda got addicted to the PUTOTYRANOZAUURRUUUS sound now.:P
 
I'm extremely late to the party, but I've just started watching OOO and thought it might be pretty cool to have a medal collection. I'm not interested in owning every one that's ever released, but I would like to get all of the core medals that are used for the different forms.

Is there enough room in the medal case to store these? And would someone be able to list exactly what I'd need to buy to do this? From what I gather, I'll need the driver itself, plus the four DX medal sets (and one that's released next month) and the EX set, but that still leaves a few spaces. It's a little confusing for newbies with the amount of stuff out there, so help please? :)
 
The medal holder has 24 slots. The OOO Driver contains 4 medals and the TaJa Spinner gives you 2 red medals. Combining that with the 4 medal sets, you will have all the combos. The remaining 6 slots can hold Sets EX & SP.

You can have all your combos in one holder. The thing that sucks is there's no room for the special ganbaride combo medals. Btw, does anyone know if there's a third medal coming out after Panda and Kangaroo?
 
Last edited:
I'm extremely late to the party, but I've just started watching OOO and thought it might be pretty cool to have a medal collection. I'm not interested in owning every one that's ever released, but I would like to get all of the core medals that are used for the different forms.

Is there enough room in the medal case to store these? And would someone be able to list exactly what I'd need to buy to do this? From what I gather, I'll need the driver itself, plus the four DX medal sets (and one that's released next month) and the EX set, but that still leaves a few spaces. It's a little confusing for newbies with the amount of stuff out there, so help please? :)

If your just after the DX Cores:
DX OOO Driver - Taka, Tora, Batta, Kamakiri
DX TaJa Spiner - Kujaku, Condol
Medal Set 1 - Kuwagata, Lion, Cheetah
Medal Set 2 - Sai, Gorilla, Zou
Medal Set 3 - Shachi, Unagi, Tako
Medal Set 4 - Ptera, Tricera, Tyranno
Medal Set EX* - Ebi, Kani, Sasori
Medal Set SP (coming in August) - Cobra, Kami, Wani

Plus there is the two speical Cores in the Panda and Kangaroo cores.

*OOO never used these medals and they don't have a Combo song. So you don't have to get set EX if you don't want to

The Medal Holder can hold up to 24 Medals, so it will hold all the cores once set SP is out.
 
Last edited:
Well as for getting them i still need the driver the black set and the 2 red medals and the orange set once its out but i got the medal holder off ami and they have most of it for sale its the cheapest its going to get as i see it if you need the blue set a friend of mines selling one for cheap -also some other stuff hes a good seller if you want stuff from japan

http://www.amiami.jp/shop?set=engli...ord&vgvar_4_value=medal&vgvar_4_operator=LIKE
ami ami


http://shop.ebay.com/jpn_azn/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25
currently has 1 full blue set one kuwaga medal and 2 rider medals for sale
 
Thanks for the help, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I managed to get a driver from HLJ a few days back, but I'm going to wait a bit before getting the medals. Combined with the Gokaiger keys, all these collectibles are getting to be really expensive.

Only thing that's bugging me now is that TaJa Spinner. I might just try and track down some candy versions of those medals instead..
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top