Tenraisenpuujin
Black Version
So my collection's been boxed up since summer, because we were moving into a new house that just didn't have anywhere to display it. But because my wife is pretty much the most awesome life partner ever, she got me new cabinets for Christmas. They arrived about a week into the new year, and I've been unpacking, sorting, and filling them ever since. Now, I've finally taken some pictures of the end results:

Before...

...and after!


On the right: gokins and sentai robos.

On the left, SICs, Artworks Monsters, and Equip & Prop figures.

Some of you may remember my collection of black sentai robos. I've customized a few; above, there's a Samurai Star set that I painted to make Tenraisenpuujin Black Version, a custom Black Gaoelephant that was way cheaper than finding the TRU exclusive GaoKnight set, and a MMPR Thunder Megazord that I used to make Black Dairenoh. (The US version was easy to customize-- the Lion's head was already black and gold! The trick was finding one that didn't have stickers already applied.)
I've added Black Ultimate Daibouken to the mix now. Also, that black Victory Mars is a customized Omega Megazord.
My non-black sentai robos. Yep, that's a real V-Rex-- note the mini-Timefire on top! All of them except Grandliner/Supertrain are the sentai versions, and I didn't mind getting the US version for that one because a) they're identical, and b) it actually came with the antennae for Liners 1 & 2 and the lift for Green Hover.
I loves me some SICs.
And Artworks Monsters.
And Equip & Prop figures.
It's not a big collection, but I gotta say, I am insanely pleased with it in its new setting!
I have a couple more shelves downstairs with some odds and ends-- Godzilla, microman, a couple of Transformers, some SRW:OG models. I'll take some pics of them later, but 'til then, enjoy! I'm also wondering where to put my weapons/henshin devices...
EDIT: Oh, also, anyone who's seen my collection before may be wondering where all my Souchaku Henshin, R&M, Microman, Star Wars, and other figures have gone. The short answer: I'll be posting a sales thread soon. ;D

Before...

...and after!


On the right: gokins and sentai robos.

On the left, SICs, Artworks Monsters, and Equip & Prop figures.

Some of you may remember my collection of black sentai robos. I've customized a few; above, there's a Samurai Star set that I painted to make Tenraisenpuujin Black Version, a custom Black Gaoelephant that was way cheaper than finding the TRU exclusive GaoKnight set, and a MMPR Thunder Megazord that I used to make Black Dairenoh. (The US version was easy to customize-- the Lion's head was already black and gold! The trick was finding one that didn't have stickers already applied.)
I've added Black Ultimate Daibouken to the mix now. Also, that black Victory Mars is a customized Omega Megazord.
My non-black sentai robos. Yep, that's a real V-Rex-- note the mini-Timefire on top! All of them except Grandliner/Supertrain are the sentai versions, and I didn't mind getting the US version for that one because a) they're identical, and b) it actually came with the antennae for Liners 1 & 2 and the lift for Green Hover.
I loves me some SICs.
And Artworks Monsters.
And Equip & Prop figures.
It's not a big collection, but I gotta say, I am insanely pleased with it in its new setting!
I have a couple more shelves downstairs with some odds and ends-- Godzilla, microman, a couple of Transformers, some SRW:OG models. I'll take some pics of them later, but 'til then, enjoy! I'm also wondering where to put my weapons/henshin devices...
EDIT: Oh, also, anyone who's seen my collection before may be wondering where all my Souchaku Henshin, R&M, Microman, Star Wars, and other figures have gone. The short answer: I'll be posting a sales thread soon. ;D
Last edited: