OHMIGAWWWD!!! Its Shin Goooji! (not really. SPD related!)

SaikoDragon

It's Judgement Time!
puperazzi said:
If it makes anyone happier, Greg said in LA that they made an original zord fight for the SPD finale. He seems so excited about those episodes.

omgomgomgomgomgomogmogmomgomgomgomgomogmogmogmomgomgomgomgomgomogmogmomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom!!

This is old news too. I cant believe I missed that comment until tonight! It's so fuckin awesome! >_< THE FINALE IS GOING TO OWN ALL!!
 
Sounds awesome, hopefully they don't get destroyed (the zords, or runners) . I also hope they don't pull a MMPR and use the damn toys. :rolleyes:
 
I hope to fucking christ that it wont have wirework coming out of it's ass. I know it sounds stupid but for some reason I have a feeling that might happen.

I hope it's almost as good as the U.S. zord footage battle from Lightspeed Rescue's finale.
 
Mega Ranger said:
They did a pretty good job when they trashed the Dairanger Mecha at the beginning of season 3

It was ok when they were falling apart but the actual fight the Zords had with Rito kinda sucked balls. It was mostly cut and paste and it was painfully obvious those stunt actors had no idea how to move in those suits.
 
the fucking point of this is..... God lee, you guys act like an ADHD kid on speed when it comes to tokusatsu/power rangers. imagine that!
 
Mega Ranger said:
They did a pretty good job when they trashed the Dairanger Mecha at the beginning of season 3

Well it was going to happen anyways.
 
Magiranger King said:
the fucking point of this is..... God lee, you guys act like an ADHD kid on speed when it comes to tokusatsu/power rangers. imagine that!

:170:

Idiot. I find it offense. :redface2:

Forever Knight said:
I hope it's almost as good as the U.S. zord footage battle from Lightspeed Rescue's finale.

I agree with you. US zord footage in Lightspeed Rescue's finale was awesome. It was much better than MMPR season 3.
 
I hope the footage doesn't look like fat guys in cardboard box suits like they did in previous seasons...and I also hope they don't use that awkward "from the ground" camera angle I know they love so much.....
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top