Lurker
Dances and Raves are always smelly @ cons. It's like sweat, stale ramen, and a thousand armpits of people who haven't showered all weekend. It's an unavoidable fact of con life. Which is why I never partake in them. I'd much rather be drunkenly stumbling around the con center then in there.

And Keith; Scott has one pic of you two together, I'll have to see if I can wrangle it off his phone. Damn new fangled IPhone technology *hits it with stick*

I'm a little jealous my bf who doesn't even post here got to meet Keith before me :( Oh well, ACEN hoooo!

You better watch out Dami, Keith and Scott got preeeeety close during the con.

Lurker
my friends haven't sorted through all the pics from the con yet, but here's a couple we all liked a lot.

skullman.jpg

Skull Man wanted something

mattvsskullman.jpg

But all I had were ass whippin's.

Nah, it's just that people dig boobs. :thumbs:

I mean, they're pretty cool, ya know?

OhI know :D

post-54740-1231530342.jpg

I was just wondering if it was like some sort of cos play type injoke anime /tv series type thing I'm currently watching Cutie Honey & there is lots of boob grabbing going on in there too... up to ep 11 & I think I'm hooked
:buttrock:

Saturday night I got food poisoning or something, I was waiting in line for the rave thing and started feeling really messed up, had to run back to the room and hug the toilet for a few hours.

Ah, sweet memories. Friday was fun at least!

Sucks when stuff like that happens I went to sdcc last year & got sick for the last two days & was sick the rest of my vac pretty much too :S happens to everyone now & then at least :D