Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Kamen Rider Siren" Talk Up!

Eye See You
I do have to point out that I really liked the beginning of KRDK, buat around the Chris Saga things really slowed down.... then with the arrivale of the Cho Brothers and the ultimate fall of Chris... the story is really ramping up by leaps and bounds.

I'm hoping they deal with more on Adam and Onyx sooner than later.

I liked the Chris saga.

I liked the Chris saga as well, since the riders are twins of the ventura riders it was interesting seeing one that wasn't alpha male fighter and it was heartbreaking and well done when he was vented. The Choo's got really annoying until Albert was vented, it spun both Danny and James into a tailspin.

Poor Kit. He tried to be a great Kamen Rider to both Len and Kase, but she won't even give him a chance to be her friend. Now Onyx shows up... but in a nightmare and not real yet.

Michelle Walsh? She needs to get vented and not interfere with the riders! What if she and the government show that the riders and Xaviax are a threat to the whole world? This is something that's freaking me out!

I [heart] Michelle Walsh. :D

factoid3.jpg

>__>

:D

Banned
I am LOVING this series. I knew there was more to that woman that just being some reporter. Next week can't come soon enough.