Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jan 28, 2009 #11 Figures there'd be an excuse not to share. Shameless hussy. :shakefist
Keith Justice New Member Jan 28, 2009 #12 Faded.Memories said: First day we met! I even have a pic to prove it, but I look SUUUUPER retarded and hick like in the pic LOL, so I won't be posting it. Click to expand... KCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!! I've known you longer! :shakefist
Faded.Memories said: First day we met! I even have a pic to prove it, but I look SUUUUPER retarded and hick like in the pic LOL, so I won't be posting it. Click to expand... KCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!! I've known you longer! :shakefist
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Jan 28, 2009 #13 Keith Justice said: KCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!! I've known you longer! :shakefist Click to expand... Yeah...but she LOVES me. You're just another dude who's being creepy and trying to touch her. For your pity fap:
Keith Justice said: KCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!! I've known you longer! :shakefist Click to expand... Yeah...but she LOVES me. You're just another dude who's being creepy and trying to touch her. For your pity fap:
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Jan 28, 2009 #15 Clearly long enough for her to know that letting you touch any part of her is a bad idea
S Synch Member Jan 28, 2009 #16 Faded.Memories said: Clearly long enough for her to know that letting you touch any part of her is a bad idea Click to expand... ^ | Win :musashowned: <-- salt
Faded.Memories said: Clearly long enough for her to know that letting you touch any part of her is a bad idea Click to expand... ^ | Win :musashowned: <-- salt
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jan 28, 2009 #18 Yeah, you're gonna have a lonely couple of days away, Keith...
DigDoug Member Jan 28, 2009 #19 Can't you guys ever meet up at a con that I can go to? :disappoin Fayt Leingod said: Yeah, you're gonna have a lonely couple of days away, Keith... Click to expand... This being the case, he should probably bring that picture along with him :laugh:
Can't you guys ever meet up at a con that I can go to? :disappoin Fayt Leingod said: Yeah, you're gonna have a lonely couple of days away, Keith... Click to expand... This being the case, he should probably bring that picture along with him :laugh:
Gryphman Member Jan 28, 2009 #20 Sucks I have no money. I've been wanting to go for awhile. Hopefully I can go next year.