Official Promo Ptrailer for Amazing Spider-Man: Big Time

The momentum for this is expectedly high, it's the first time ASM has had one ongoing writer since JMS and it's the first time Dan Slott has been assigned a "top tier" Marvel book. That said, it still carries on from the dreadful BND and I don't think people will ever accept Peter with a new girlfriend...plus from what I've heard Slott is going to be ending Gargan's time as Venom just to regress him back to his old haunts as The Scorpion.

I'm interested, but it'll take more than mary sue gal pals and more character regression to 'suade me into thinking this title can recover from the worst three years of it's publication. I like Slott on mostly anything, his work on ASM hasnt been quite as impressive as his work on Spidey/Human Torch
 
...Was that Johnny Yong Bosch voicing Spidey? I love the guy, I think he's great at what he does and all, but he does not make a very good Peter Parker... :sweat:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top