Official 'Kamen Rider Dragon Knight' Merchandise Discussion

Yeah, capturing its sound on that review didn't seem to do the Dragvisor justice, especially in the beginning, but that still sounded like the voice from the show. I'm sure it won't take long to confirm that for certain.

It's harder to screw something like the Dragvisor up, so I'm more or less happy with it. Thanks for covering it!

What cards are included with the bikes? I'd be very happy if I could safely skip the 6" Wing Knight to get its Final Vent card elsewhere.
 
Yeah, capturing its sound on that review didn't seem to do the Dragvisor justice, especially in the beginning, but that still sounded like the voice from the show. I'm sure it won't take long to confirm that for certain.

What cards are included with the bikes? I'd be very happy if I could safely skip the 6" Wing Knight to get its Final Vent card elsewhere.

It doesn't have the exact voice as the TV show, it has a similar robotic voice though.

If, you didn;t find it yet, the bikes all have Survive Cards for their respective riders (Advent Cycle has Odin/Wrath's Survive card)
 
Is there any pic of a Kamen Rider Strike fig?.

33908.jpg


33907.jpg
 
Hey guys, and gals. I was just wondering, what do people think about these Dragon Knight toys as opposed to the Japanese toys? I know one is cheaper and more readily available, but does the quality of the Japanese toys make it worth the extra cash? Thanks for any and all opinions.
 
Hey guys, and gals. I was just wondering, what do people think about these Dragon Knight toys as opposed to the Japanese toys? I know one is cheaper and more readily available, but does the quality of the Japanese toys make it worth the extra cash? Thanks for any and all opinions.

Well, It depends on your taste. At this point, I would just settle for the American ones, simply because you never know if this is a one time thing and we won't have the opportunity to get another KR series and toys again.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top