Obama's wife in a racist video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikazuki

Banned
A friend of mine just told me that she just heard on the radio that there is a video of Obama's wife making racist comments about "whitey" at their church and that her comments, which makes Wright's comments look innocent, were filmed and set to be released to the public soon.

Frankly, if it's true then it doesn't surprise me considering she has made comments in the past that raised eyebrows.

Has anyone else heard about this video?
 
I've heard about it just now on YouTube... :D

Man.. republicans are fucking trying hard.

:anime:

I'm pretty sure I've used the term whitey before. :169:
 
A friend of mine just told me that she just heard on the radio that there is a video of Obama's wife making racist comments about "whitey" at their church and that her comments, which makes Wright's comments look innocent, were filmed and set to be released to the public soon.

Frankly, if it's true then it doesn't surprise me considering she has made comments in the past that raised eyebrows.

Has anyone else heard about this video?

Really? I didn't notice anything worth reporting on.
 
:rolleyes2:

This might be what you're talking about.

I'll be surprised, but not terribly shocked if it is true. Michelle Obama hasn't been quiet about her views before, and from the text in that blog I can certainly understand her reason for rage... if that's what actually happened.

Now then, am I the only one disturbed that there seems to be no end of scrutiny and lack of understanding about what goes on at the Obamas' former church? If someone took one of my church's sermons out of context, or just wasn't familar with my church and what we're about, I imagine that there'd be all sorts of idiotic judgements from people who aren't members. And if one or two of our members were nationally famous? Cripes. I don't even want to imagine it.

Why is it suddenly okay to pass judgement on someone's conduct within their church (like a family or a close-knit community of friends)? There seemed to have been an understanding in politics and media in the decades since JFK made his famous speech that someone's church, like their family, was off limits. That sentiment has clearly gone by the wayside in the desperation to find any damaging goods on Barack Obama. It disappoints me, as an American. We, as a nation, should be above such low prodding and infiltration.
 
I like how all of this **** is popping up now. All this **** about him being racist, like any other time it's the candidates being accused of some sort of molestation or stealing.
 
I've heard about it just now on YouTube... :D

Man.. republicans are fucking trying hard.

:anime:

I'm pretty sure I've used the term whitey before. :169:

Then you are just as guilty as she is. If Mckains wife went around saying stuff about the N-word, people would be screaming for his skin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top