Now, that Saban has complete control over Power Rangers Franchise...what's next?

Yeah. Rap music doesn't matched too well with Power Rangers. I like rock music.

sug3662_Full%20Retard.jpg
 
Well, now you know why. Believe me, I used to liked rap music when I was very, very, very young.

But, now, I loathe them even more. I don't want to listening to any of crappy rap. I preferred old-school rap music in '80's.
 
Well, now you know why. Believe me, I used to liked rap music when I was very, very, very young.

But, now, I loathe them even more. I don't want to listening to any of crappy rap. I preferred old-school rap music in '80's.

Understandable, 90's rap was good too

Eminem and Das Rascist are the only two rappers that I can stand now
 
Understandable, 90's rap was good too

This :castlerock:

I can understand SK's hesitance to include rap into PR again. We can ill afford another one of these.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC0dgqVYxQQ&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC0dgqVYxQQ&feature=related[/ame]
 
Understandable. The mystic force opening wasn't bad. I was amused by how hard the singer was trying to sound like andre 3000 though :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top