Nintendo vs. Xbox vs. Playstation…. FIGHT!!!

Keith Justice

New Member
Looks like the battle is set to begin again. While the Nintendo DS Lite will remain the reigning champion over all, the battle for second will rage between the Nintendo Wii, the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3. And I can’t wait for front row tickets. In the meantime, check out this pretty funny re-enactment of the upcoming epic battle.

[More....]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Actually..

While the DS is GREAT and AWESOME and INNOVATIVE(but lacking on the game side for USE of this innovation), The PSP is has some pretty decent titles out now. The Megaman Powered Up game looks nice actually, and I REALLY wanna get Valkrye(sp) Profile.
 
:buttrock: :buttrock:

I wish they release better games though here in the US.

...Tris...I'm...shocked.

:bawling:

Anyway, I agree. The DS is an awesome system (touching in a VIDEO GAME), but I just like the PSP...just 'cause. But that doesn't mean I don't like the DS.

...I just like supporting what I have >_>

Anyway, if you need a list of GREAT PSP games, then here you go...

-MegaMan: Maverick Hunter X
(The actually GOOD MegaMan game on-the-go.)

-Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
(You can finally run over hookers...while you actually ride in a car. Sure you got the original GTA games for the other portables, but how about one with the new-generation look?)

-Tekken: Dark Resurrection
(One of the best fighters...and the best looking ones.)

-Hustle: The Detroit Streets
(Only good for casual players, and if you need to take Billiards on the go...like me.)

-Street Fighter: Alpha Max 3
(What's better than taking old-school fighting in your pocket?)

-WWE: SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006
(If you have it for the PS2, then this is perfect if you're not home and need to satisfy your wrestling needs.)

-Pursuit Force
(You're a cop that can jump from car to car...nice.)

-Burnout: Legends
(DESTRUCTION! SMALL! IN YOUR PANTS!)

-SOCOM: U.S Navy Seals
(Become a soldier while you sit anxiously in the waiting room at the hospital)

-Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble
(Okay, so this isn't the best VJ game ever. Hell, it's not the best PSP game ever, but it can satisfy you if you're VJ fan. And only if, however.)
 
I should have not said "games" but more of the DS Touch Programs that they have such as the Shaberu DS Oryoori Nabi and the Kanji Sono Mama programs.

I really want that Shaberu DS Oryoori Nabi title.
I saw a picture of it and thought it was kick ass, I would love having that when im cooking. But first i need to fix my ds..

But whats the other game?
Looks like if it was brought to america, it would be a teaching kids how to write japanese game.
 
I really want that Shaberu DS Oryoori Nabi title.
I saw a picture of it and thought it was kick ass, I would love having that when im cooking. But first i need to fix my ds..

Yeah same here. I'm gonna buy this game once I return to Japan this winter. Titles like these were one of the main reasons I bought the NDS.

Shaberu.jpg


That nikujyaga looks good!

But whats the other game?
Looks like if it was brought to america, it would be a teaching kids how to write japanese game.

It's a JPN-ENG/ENG-JPN dictionary. Plus one of the main features that I really love is that if you do not know how to read a specific Kanji symbol (complex or otherwise), you can draw the symbol on the touchpad and it will tell you what it means. Very badass.:buttrock:

Here's some of the commercials for the Kanji title.

http://touch-ds.jp/mfs/kanraku/movie.html
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top