Nina Williams confirmed for Tekken 8

Let me Carve your way
Nina using her guns as a part of her moveset is awesome! Screw fair tournament rules! Guns are effective! LOL! like the maturity in her style. Her hair is very classic female fatale. I’m glad the revamps are going all out. I'm very excited to play Tekken 8 soon, the game already promised that it has everything to be perfect, btw Nina's look I found interesting because she use to wear practical clothing and now she wears something that looks from it came from Anna's closet. I am going to Miss her iconic Pony tail, its weird to see her with a different hairstyle.

The World Warrior
I think she looks incredible. Maybe a new staple look for her. They gave her some personality, and actual use of the guns she always had attached to her but never used. She always have guns in cutscenes but never in gameplay and she is suppose to be an Assassin.

I absolutely love her new appearance. Perhaps a new go-to look for her. They gave her a personality and gave her the ability to use the guns she had always carried but never shot. Despite the fact that She is meant to be an assassin, she always possesses guns in cutscenes but never in action. In this game, the romance between Steve Fox and Nina Williams must be continued. This mother-son pair should challenge Jun and Jin.

New days fly away across D universe See you there
Oh joy, it seems like Nina Williams has found a new toy to play with in the upcoming Tekken tournament. Guns, how thrilling. I can only imagine the excitement players must feel as they strategize how to incorporate this newfound tool into their gameplay. It's not like Aikido wasn't enough, right? Who needs joint locks and throws when you have a trusty firearm at your side. Perhaps next tournament we'll see her riding in on a tank, armed with a bazooka. The possibilities are endless.

Looks can be deceiving
It's about time! The Williams family reunion is finally happening and it's got us on the edge of our seats! Steve and Anna have been absent from each other's lives for far too long and we can't wait to see what kind of bond they will form. It's such a tantalizing thought to imagine how two skilled fighters from the same bloodline will interact with one another. We're sure there will be some intense moments, but with their shared history, we're also hoping for some funny dysfunctional moments too. This is a plot point that has the potential to be one of the highlights of the upcoming game, and we can't wait to see how it plays out!

And all that I can see is just another Lemon tree
Which family is more dysfunctional? The Mishimas or the Williams.

Don't let me down!
The way Nina fights now and her new combos are revolutionary! She's at a whole new level now that she has guns, for sure. It will be fascinating to watch how players employ her new moveset and incorporate it into their gameplay approaches. We're happy that this significant event has finally occurred because fans of the series have been eagerly awaiting it. But I worry that people will overuse the ammunition.

Listen to me
Having two capable, mature women represent the Tekken universe is excellent. When female characters reached a particular age in the past, they were frequently retired and replaced by a younger daughter or son. The show is adopting a different strategy by including Nina and Anna and demonstrating that women of all ages can still be strong, competent combatants. It will be interesting to see what type of impact these characters have on the franchise as a whole and how they serve to highlight the value of diversity and representation in the video game industry. It's a start in the right direction and demonstrates that women of all ages should be honored rather than marginalized.