Nicholas Sparks lol.

garfield15

Kamen Rider Meta
Man, Cracked is always good for a laugh. I don't follow literature that much so I had no idea three of my mom's favorite movies were by the same guy.

http://www.cracked.com/funny-4725-nicholas-sparks/

This is my favorite line
Holy fucking ****. He's got to be doing that on purpose. It doesn't even make any sense. No one even uses the mail any more. It's like this guy spent every day of his childhood reconciling with his parents, getting cancer, and writing letters to people that never got read them.
:rofl:
 
Read that the other day, went to school next day, started saying that stuff, the girls started denying it. And then I spoiled the ending to The Last Song because all the books are the same. Pretty eventful Friday =D
 
I have a friend who can't get enough of Nicholas Sparks' movies. Keep in mind, we always make fun of him for having the worst taste imaginable (he thinks Batman and Robin is the best Batman movie of all time).
 
I have a friend who can't get enough of Nicholas Sparks' movies. Keep in mind, we always make fun of him for having the worst taste imaginable (he thinks Batman and Robin is the best Batman movie of all time).
Shenanigans! It can't be possible for a person to actually/honestly think that...can it? :O_O:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top