Next Week Is Kivat's Birthday!!...Oh yeah, I'm Leaving HJU too..

That's great, but I mean no surprise there bro, after all she is Japanese....and a Girl.

lol

btw, she look good now?
 
That's great, but I mean no surprise there bro, after all she is Japanese....and a Girl.

lol

btw, she look good now?


Well she's filipino XD

And she's cute. We're good friends now ^_^
I'm gonna try to get her into toku >:D
 
Filipino? :O_O: Cool. The school you went to, were there alot of international kids? or no? I know Tagalog, and Japanese don't even come close. lol

Get her Into Toku, you say. :hmm: Good luck. lol I'm crossing my fingers for you.
 
Hey Good PM (Here)/AM (there) Kivat, I know I may be quite late but VEEERY advanced at the same time to say this "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS YOU"
 
Filipino? :O_O: Cool. The school you went to, were there alot of international kids? or no? I know Tagalog, and Japanese don't even come close. lol

Get her Into Toku, you say. :hmm: Good luck. lol I'm crossing my fingers for you.

yea, On Military base.
Yea, she likes to laugh so...............Den-o's the way to go man.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top