Next Changer/Morpher You Plan to Buy or Really Want.

Keith Justice

New Member
Now that all my Hurricanger DVD's work just prime, courtesy of Sentai Guy, I've got my eye on hunting down a Hurricane Gyro.

After that... can't really think of any others I really want at the moment... although I would mind being the owner of a Time Force Morpher.

What's up next for you?
 
for sentai, i would like to buy an SP License again, after the last one got stolen (damn it)

if you're talking about tokusatsu in general, i would love an Ultra Eye
 
I'd go for a Magna Defender morpher/Aura Changer if I could...but I'm waiting and saving up to blow some cash on an Urzaphone.
 
I really want Change Brace, Liveman's Twin Brace and (I forgot that I even wanted until talking about it here) Changerion's Shan-Visor, all of which would be ridiculously expensive if they did pop up, and I'm trying to save up for the ridiculously priced Jetman DVDs, so...

Love the '80s metal hero henshin devices; they're free...:laugh: Goranger's and Battle Fever's, too.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top