News: Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition Benchmark and Pre-Orders Now Live

I think Windows version have got lot of updates. I am sure console version users are going to feel envy about changes. hoping that the franchise will roll the updates commonly to all users in future. It seems like benchmark is good.
What do you mean ? additions or future updates ? I think the Windows version has DLC that was already released on consoles as well as some exclusive content that the consoles will also get with the Royal Edition.
 
I think Windows version have got lot of updates. I am sure console version users are going to feel envy about changes. hoping that the franchise will roll the updates commonly to all users in future. It seems like benchmark is good.
Windows version definitely has more attractive updates.
 
I am sad of the fact that Final Fantasy X-2 will never have nude mods because it never had a PC release while this one will obviously have it. I will stick with the console version on this one.

Haha, this guy... You would always have one thing to complain about FF XV. It's just practically obvious that you aren't pleased with that particular game series of FF 15. Just play it for the fun of it mate.
 
The best way to get the most out of Final Fantasy XV windows edition is to go for the pre-order bonuses.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top