News: Final Fantasy Trading Card Game Releases Opus V

Keep track on how the game is going lately, it seems that the developers would keep pushing it to get to the level of other RPG games like Frontier, as long as the profits is growing, definitely I don't see them cutting the franchise.
They are definitely going to keep on pushing to God knows what extent. I'm not complaining though.
 
Keep track on how the game is going lately, it seems that the developers would keep pushing it to get to the level of other RPG games like Frontier, as long as the profits is growing, definitely I don't see them cutting the franchise.
They are definitely going to keep on pushing to God knows what extent. I'm not complaining though.
 
Keep track on how the game is going lately, it seems that the developers would keep pushing it to get to the level of other RPG games like Frontier, as long as the profits is growing, definitely I don't see them cutting the franchise.
They are definitely going to keep on pushing to God knows what extent. I'm not complaining though.
 
I'm seeing Final Fantasy rivaling all other RPG games within the shortest possible time. The amount of investment done in the game is mind blowing.
 
I have reasons to believe that Frontier is among the topping RPG games we have today which so many people are actively involved with. I'm pretty sure that every effort Square Enix is making would be to get the FF gaming franchise up among the best in the world.
 
I've never played Frontier in my life but if it is half as good as you guys claim, then I will most definitely check it out as soon as I get time.
 
You should try it out, I'm pretty sure that you are going to enjoy it as well just as other people who have found time to play it did. At the moment, I believe that Final Fantasy is doing very well to rival the game to a great extent.
 
I am sure It would be fun playing this Final Fantasy trading card game- but also collecting these beautiful cards would be quite fun with the iconic artwork as well. These guys below are actually playing this Final Fantasy Opus V trading card game at a tournament.
 
Last edited:
Well, I appreciate the efforts put on grounds by the FF games developers to get the up there on top among other RPG games. The numbers here are pretty impressive, I'm happy to see that.
I have to agree. They managed to put the game on top for years. It's kind of rare for company to dominate niche for long and be consistent with it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top