New Tokkyuger toy has a hilariously unfortunate design flaw...

Ehh...

I remember when I first got DX DekaRobo I thought his sword looked like a set of balls and a long banana if you know what I mean...
 
yeah... no, it can't do that. whoever took that photo either modified his Red Ressha or used some kind of trick to make it like that, because I have the DX ToQ-Oh, and it literally cannot lock into place like that

so in fact, it's not a design flaw. some guy just modded his in an extremely juvenile way :redface2:
 
Last edited:
yeah... no, it can't do that. whoever took that photo either modified his Red Ressha or used some kind of trick to make it like that, because I have the DX ToQ-Oh, and it literally cannot lock into place like that

so in fact, it's not a design flaw. some guy just modded his in an extremely juvenile way :redface2:

It doesn't look like there's been any modding.

The guy's simply made TokkyuOh stand up as if to attention and the legs are closer together, so the plastic of the legs impedes the uhh, *ahem* red train instrument from falling back down completely.

Notice how he has to rest it against the cardboard when the legs are pulled further apart.

So while it's not a flaw per se, it's an unfortunate design oversight that frankly, Japanese kids aren't going to notice and laugh at. Not very surprised to see who wrote the article. Kotaku being Kotaku.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top