New Star trek series in the works?

CaptainB_Money

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.

this is good news because after the horror of Enterprise this has a little bit of hope.
 
Hmmmm......... bringing back the color and style to Star Trek.

As much as I just want Starfleet Academy with ST:TNG characters....... this idea could work.
 
▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓
▒▓░░░░▓░░░░▓
▓░░░░░░▓░▓░▓
▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓
▓░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓
▒▓░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓
 
This is good news but I hope it won't be cheesy like the original series episodes. :redface2:

And Enterprise wasn't horror when season 3 and 4 came. :buttrock:
 
This is good news...so does this mean we would have a series that is before TOS but not as far back where Enterprise took place or in late 24th century sometime after Star Trek: nemesis?

It would be pretty interesting if we had a Enterprise B series, Enterprise C series and Stargazer series to fill in the big gap between 2300 and 2363.
 
This could be good to have a new ST series but it depends on what they mean by "colors and attitude". I wouldn't want a series that tried to be cheesy to capture the nastalgia of TOS.
 
I believe the next trek series needs to take place in the movie continuity right after the NCC-1701-B launch's.
 
It makes sense to capatalise on the rebooted continuity, which is pretty much exactly what Bryan is suggesting.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…