New Mazinger Anime! Mazinkaiser SKL!

This definitely looks pretty badass. I wish it would be longer but I'm sure it will be worth watching regardless. I just feel lame that I haven't got around to watching any Mazinger stuff yet. This definitely makes me want to check out some older stuff.
 
No. It's a separate continuity.


Supposedly, sometime in January 2011.


Mazinkaiser SKL will be shown first in theaters and will be released in DVD/BD.

Ryo Magami's gun controls are similar to those of Ryoma's in the Getter 1 in Shin (Change!!) Getter Robo.

CRAP! That long of a wait?!:shakefist
 
I swore in one of the trailers I saw the date 10/18. Maybe I saw it wrong.

EDIT:

I must have been wrong. Wikipedia says Jan 28.
 
Wiki isn't always right though.

True. It does go along with whoever said January though. I need to find that trailer again that I watched. It's probably one of the ones that was posted on here. My friend linked it to me the other day and the very end is where I swore it said 10/18.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top