New Grand Theft Auto IV Screens and Trailer

I'm geeking out for the fact that it's set in NYC! I'll be even more psyched if it includes all the boroughs (except Staten Island, There ain't **** there. :P ). I'd love to cruise thru a gps accurate version of my 'hood. :buttrock:
 
Truth is I'd rather play a Pokemon game than any post-GTA2 game (Vice City excluded) myself. Don't know, GTA's fun and all, but from some point on, it becomes a little too much. Why should I give a damn that I can take a haircut and go to the gym in SA? I'm too bored to have to go the gym in my actual life. Same with the haircut.

But since this is supposed to be something new, well, you never know. And the city (assuming it's not New York's twin from Earth-2) does look pretty indeed.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top