First Person Re-Invents Grand Theft Auto V

James Gough submitted a new blog post:

Although originally released over a year ago, the next-generation version of Rockstar Games epic Grand Theft Auto V is one of the years most highly anticipated releases. Rockstar are steadily building up to the forthcoming release and it's evident that they're not content with simply up-scaling the visuals. Last week we reported that there are a...

[URL='http://popgeeks.net/2014/11/05/first-person-re-invents-grand-theft-auto-v/']Continue reading the Original Blog Post

I always wanted to know what things looked like from the player's perspective, GTA is definetely one of those games. I know that years back it was possible to do it with racing games, but that just made it all the more harder when trying to win. (And possibly, cause a bit of vertigo. :() But at least with this, it feels like you can be put into the situation and makes you more on edge of your life teetering by a thread. I'm for this for more action paced games, of course, as an option instead of the main aspect of it.

I've always wanted to play GTA in first person. I am going to pick up GTA for next gen as soon as I can. I cant wait to speed down the highway in first person!