New Adult Size Den-O Belt

Yup I think I'll save that amount of cash for future SIC den o figures! For that much I could buy all 4 forms & forms of the imagin if they put everything out haha!
 
Whatever, I'm happy enough with my DX Den-O belt. Besides, now that I'm in college I really need to consider my budget.
 
as awesome as it would be to have it, unless it has an adult-sized DenGasher, Wing Buckle and Keitaros cell along with it, I'm not paying 300 big ones for it. Already spent 300 on the adult sized Kamen Rider Ichigo belt, can't really afford to go through that again
 
because the henshin devices props are the actual bandai product,same goes for PR.

That may be the case for PR but not for sentai. Geki Changer and Gong Changer already prove that they are props and not the toys from Bandai.
 
Last edited:
Damn. Thats really nice.

though i'd rather get an Adult Kabuto Belt... :/

But damn. An Adult belt is nice to see again, though i admit i wouldnt buy it. If I had 300+ dollars, Id get an Xbox 360 or perhaps a bunch of other Zecter Belts.


And by the way:
Asians can be fat
Asians who use AZN are lame because it just is. its the same as a white guy using Wite, a black guy usin Blak, etc. If you use it, fine, it just makes you look like your twelve, I don't care what you say to defend it, you can have as much pride in your heritage as you want, and you can be anywhere on the fricken globe, it still makes you look like a child when you use AZN rather than asian. I don't use KRN for if Im Korean, and I rarely see anyone chinese or japanese say " CHNSE " or "JPNSE"

Besides. an Adult size belt like that either looks like a ridiculously large belt, too snug, or too small. :/ proportionatly.
 
Don't get me wrong; if I had that kind of money to throw around, I definitely would. I would have also gotten the adult size Faiz, Kuuga, Ryuuki, and KR1 belts. Alas, I must restrict myself to stuff like SICs, or face the wrath of my far more fiscally sensible life partner.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top