Netflix lost 25% of their subscribers, What caused this exodus

I feel bad for people who invested stocks to this company. Adding adds will make it worst, I subscribed to Netflix because I hate ads.
 
I am in HBO Max now because it has a larger library and I don't have the cancel anxiety Netflix gave me. All of my HBO Max shows got renewals.
 
I remember the time when I went to a video rental store and got charged late fees when I did not return the video on time. So when my son subscribed to Netflix for me I was elated! For years I was a happy customer with only one complaint. They would get me hooked on a TV series and then remove it from their database. Then I would have to go hunt down the episodes elsewhere on the web. It was so frustrating. Nevertheless I stayed loyal. Why not? My son paying for it! LOL.
 
Altered Carbon,Cowboy Bebop and Jupiter's Legacy should have been given chances for renewal. They keep renewing Emily in Paris when most people who watch it are hate watchers. They watch it to hate it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top