RitoRevolto
Member
Yep, this is what I was talking about in Rangercast 25.5. Post yer questions. For the uninformed...
PR roles:
Lord Zedd
Finster
Grumble the Magic Elf
The thin guy in Undercover Rangers
various voices
Other notable roles:
Armadillomon (Digimon)
Koga, Lin (Ghost in the Shell 2)
Katakura (GitS SAC)
Heck, here's his IMDB profile:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0043498/
Don't ask stupid questions. I don't feel like sifting through them.
Also, I need these questions fairly soon. Like by the start of next week would be great.
PR roles:
Lord Zedd
Finster
Grumble the Magic Elf
The thin guy in Undercover Rangers
various voices
Other notable roles:
Armadillomon (Digimon)
Koga, Lin (Ghost in the Shell 2)
Katakura (GitS SAC)
Heck, here's his IMDB profile:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0043498/
Don't ask stupid questions. I don't feel like sifting through them.
Also, I need these questions fairly soon. Like by the start of next week would be great.