Need help getting a date with a girl after getting their email address

Well, it seems youve got quite the situation man. All that is important is to be yourself. No matter if shes a prep, goth, or any other of the social classes. Go into the situation thinking you have nothing to lose. Just be friends the first time you guys hang out, and if you sense something move in. Also, look for any of the signs that girls are attracted to you. If she plays with something, like a necklace or her hair, it means she is interested, thats a definate sign if she does it alot. Be aware of her body language, if she moves closer move away, it drives women crazy. She might think that she might be doing something wrong, and therefore shell try even harder to get closer to you.

But of course this is from my personal experience, so if this doesnt happen to you dont worry. Just be cool about the situation, and have fun. Theres nothing to lose if you just gain a friend.
 
Holy **** Keith, those were awesome rules (on the first page).

I follow them all the time though. Still doesn't work. wtf >_>
 
UPDATE: I finally got a reply from Nadia on Saturday and she apologised for not getting back in touch with me sooner but she went to London for a few days straight after the New Year festivities in Liverpool. She thanked me for writing back to her and remembering her. Not only that, she also said that she'd like to see me again AND she gave me her mobile number even though I never asked for it originally.:anime:

I got to speak to her yesterday [I would have called her on Saturday evening except I was poorly that evening unfortunately:sweat:] and we chatted for a bit and I asked her out for a date even though I definitely made sure it wasn't worded as such [I just asked her if she would be interested in seeing a movie with me in Liverpool on Saturday followed by a coffee in Starbucks and I would pay for the both of us]. She said that she would be working that Saturday evening so I asked if she was free on Saturday afternoon and she said that she may possibly be free that afternoon and could she have my mobile number so she could text me to let me know if she was or not. Anyway, I gave her both my numbers [I have two mobiles that I carry with me in case of emergency because of my epilepsy] and fingers crossed, I'll be hopefully going out with her and Kami-sama willing, I don't **** things up if I do go out with her...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top