BorgmanJayce
Member
In May, I'm going to my best friend's wedding which is being held in Oxford as he and his fiancee live there now [I first met him 10 years ago at university].
Even though I've been to a couple of weddings in the past, I've never thought about getting gifts until now, but this one is different as my best friend has been there for me over the years, especially when I was feeling really low over my Singaporean ex who broke my heart so many years ago and I want to get something really special for them.
Only problem is that I'm currently unemployed so I have a budget of £25.00 to buy a gift or gifts as I have to budget for a hotel room for 2 nights in the city plus rail travel to Oxford and back.
If anybody has any suggestions, I'd be more than happy to hear them.
Even though I've been to a couple of weddings in the past, I've never thought about getting gifts until now, but this one is different as my best friend has been there for me over the years, especially when I was feeling really low over my Singaporean ex who broke my heart so many years ago and I want to get something really special for them.
Only problem is that I'm currently unemployed so I have a budget of £25.00 to buy a gift or gifts as I have to budget for a hotel room for 2 nights in the city plus rail travel to Oxford and back.
If anybody has any suggestions, I'd be more than happy to hear them.