Near-Apocalypse of '09

toddj82

Active Member
This was talked bout in Batman Beyond episode 'Out of the Past' and 'Epilogue' of Justice League Unlimited. Did Bruce Timm and his team ever expand on what this story was about ??? I mean personally I think this would make a great DCAU timmverse film. Maybe as Justice League Movie.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think I ever watched Out of the Past. But I’ll watch it to see if it jogs my memory on anything I’ve read. I’ll also ping Jim, who may remember better than I.
 
Unfortunately, I can’t find anything that has the creative team expanding on the Near-Apocalypse of '09. Just a lot of fan speculation.
I did go back and watch both episodes based on your recommendation and I agree, it would be interesting to flesh that story out. If not as a full animated project, then as a comic.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top