[NDS] All Kamen Riders: Rider Generation

then wait for another 10 years from now, unless Toei want to waste their money every year...
 
So trying out some other riders around this time and notably, I have some other questions:

Ryuki's Dragreder support shoots fireballs, but I have noticed that if Ryuki is in the air while using the Dragreder support, there's a fireball aura around Ryuki (noticed this when Ryuki somehow got hit and there's a Fireball in the area where Ryuki was despite the enemy being fought having no fire attacks). Now what I'm wondering is, if anyone has tried this, and if Ryuki's 'Rider Kick' actually becomes stronger when using the Dragreder support in the air and then using the Aerial A attack? I did try this and it does look like it's stronger but I'm not sure if it's me knowing about the Dragon Rider Kick thus me thinking that might be the case for the Dragreder support.

And now Hibiki's Disk Animals. I'm not quite sure what they do other then do minimal damage. I think the Enemies get stuck in a flinched position for a bit, but is this really what the Disk Animals do or am I imagining things?
 
i imagined you cheering on that while dancing like that gai on your avatar...

I did and then I played the whole game like that.

One question, how do I switch difficulty? I know when you're on the map and click start you have three options and the first one every time you click it the words change but I'm not sure what that does.
 
I did and then I played the whole game like that.

One question, how do I switch difficulty? I know when you're on the map and click start there you have three options and the first one every time you click it the words change but I'm not sure what that does.

When you click a stage, there's an option for difficulty, left is the easiest, and right is the hardest.
 
But aren't there suppose to be 5 difficulty settings? And what does that option when you click start even do?! And how do I turn a DS on?!

Dangerous and Climax difficulty need to be unlocked later on in the game. Check the Wikia page of this game, it gives you sufficient info.:thumbs:
 
So beat the game unlocked everything and beat all climax mode. Might just restart.

On another note, once you max a character (Lv 50 and full att and def.) they are insanely strong. OOO beat Lv 3 boss with one punch.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top