[NDS] All Kamen Riders: Rider Generation

Hopefully it's an RPG where each level up is a new form.For example:
OOO-
TaToBa->Gatakiriba->Ratorata->Sagozo->Shauta->Tajadoru->Putotyra->Burakawani.
During battles, you switch forms.
It would be better if there were random combos in too.
 
A new Kamen Rider (Side Scrolling) game is coming on Nintendo DS.
Game Title: オール仮面ライダー ライダージェネレーション
Release date: 4th August 2011

Got the info from a Kamen Rider fan page on Facebook.
Scan

wwwdotuporg1575172.jpg
Am I the only one who's gonna like this :redface2:
 
A Kamen Rider side-scrolling beat 'em up? SOLD!

This game wouldn't be too bad. Hopefully there will be a new Climax Heroes, if there is, then I won't buy this one.

I'd rather see a totally new Kamen Rider game than the same old rehashed game with a slightly updated roster.

And if there is a new Climax Heroes, they better put Showa Riders and online play or OOO will definitely be my last CH purchase.
 
I'll be grabbing this, if we're lucky we'll get an update to Climax heroes as well this year too.
 
All these KR games suck. They have all sucked since the Ryuki PSX game. They are pointless. They are not even button mashers. They are just awful.

Also isn't it rather redundant to refer to the 3ds as N3ds?

woah woah, Ryuki imo was a terrible game, out of the PSX games, Agito was the most balanced worthy games, Ryuki was just sloooow

the SNES SideScrolling Kamen Rider was pure win, infinite knee combo inc

On topic: Infinite Knee Combo inc
 
A Kamen Rider side-scrolling beat 'em up? SOLD!

It has been reported to be a beat'em up, but the two pictures revealed so far make it look more like Super Robot Wars Endless Frontier's and Dragon Ball Kai's (NDS) battle screens to me.

Here's a gameplay video of Endless Frontier for comparison:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLIT4WEr5vQ"]YouTube - Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier 'Gameplay Footage' (Japanese Text)[/ame]

Dragon Ball Kai:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0wN3ub6TWw"]YouTube - Dragon Ball Kai: Saiyan Invasion DS Trailer 2[/ame]

The enemy and player characters in a fixed position in the two screens revealed seems to have a similar structure, although the position of the background is different.

Anyway, I'm happy to see this rather than a Ganbaride sequel. Ganbaride really isn't very fun without the aspect of collecting real cards. And this game is also including monsters and the 90s Riders, unlike Ganbaride.
 
Last edited:
Oh, thank goodness, I thought this was gonna be another strat RPG that I couldn't read.

Side-scrolling beat-em-up with Rider powers? Sold. So fucking sold.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top