Nancy Drew’s Fourth Season Will Be Its Last

I'm disappointed, but not shocked. And they have more than enough time to complete storylines. I'm excited to see what the cast does next! I'm displeased because I really enjoyed the show. However, I'm glad everyone knew about it ahead of time so that stories could be wrapped up and the cast and crew could say their final goodbyes when the season ended. When a show is canceled after filming has finished, I always feel bad for the cast and crew. They should say their final goodbyes together.

The Truth will set you free
Mark Pedowitz is one of the kindest network presidents in history. He has truly attempted to give each show a conclusion. He didn't save Batwoman or the Legends of Tomorrow because the higher powers didn't let him, but he did his best. I hope this cast does well in their future careers.

Let there be peace on earth
Even if you're a fan of the books, this program went off to a shaky start, but it quickly caught up, and I've really enjoyed the last couple seasons. Each character is unique and gets along with others well. The writing of the male characters has also caught my attention; I believe they have more depth than some teen dramas and are endearing without coming off as cheesy or condescending. Although I'm sorry the program is ending, I'm surprised it has survived this long. The fact that everyone is aware of its conclusion allows for a fitting send-off.