Susie Searches, The Smalltown “Nancy Drew” has a secret

Have I Cross the Line?

This is intriguing, but making a 29-year-old actress look younger by giving her metal braces has the opposite effect and is quite distracting. She's way too old to play a teen, lol.​

If the plot twist had not been revealed in the trailer, it would have been more convincing for me to watch. It was a shame to reveal the twist in the trailer. Now, I'm not very interested in seeing the movie.

Since there are so many true-crime podcasts out there right now that it can be difficult to stand out, so I can see why she goes crazy. I have to admit that I have some reservations about "Susie Searches." Though I am intrigued to see how Susie's narrative develops after watching the trailer. Let's see if it can add anything fresh to the conversation. I was captivated by the "Susie Searches" trailer. I enjoy a good mystery, and Susie's involvement in the crime is undoubtedly a surprising turn of events. Can't wait to watch how everything unfolds on a large screen.

Played every Nancy Drew Game
I've only seen the trailer for "Susie Searches," but it looks like a good time for mystery fans. Susie's involvement in the crime herself as a plot twist heightens the suspense. I'm interested to see how everything turns out that she is the villain all along.

Lame Lumineuse
Alright, I have to be honest here. After watching the trailer for "Susie Searches," I can't help but feel like it's a bit cheesy. . And I have to say, Susie's character comes off as annoying rather than endearing. Maybe it's just not my cup of tea, but I'll probably pass on this one.

I've just seen the trailer for "Susie Searches," and I'm not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand, I really appreciate the concept of a college student who uses her podcast to try to solve a crime but ends up being the suspect herself. It's a fascinating notion that might lead to a good story. However, I must agree that Susie, the main character, comes across in the trailer as a little unpleasant. I find her awkwardness and demeanor to be a little fake.

I wish we didn't know who the kidnapper was yet. This one sure is a different kind of mystery solving case.

Awkward indeed. The shy girl who is bold enough not only to go out and kidnap but to also make a podcast surrounding it. Now we can't wait to see how it ends.